May 7, 2010

My Neighbor Totoro - ბაღი

რამე მსუბუქი და ლამაზი პოსტი მინდოდა პარასკევ საღამოსათვის, ხოდა მგონი ვიპოვე რაღაც სასიამოვნო. ჩემმა ბლოგის მკითხველმა იცის ჩემი და ტოტოროს სიყვარულის შესახებ :) ხოდა დღეს ამ საიტზე ვიპოვე ეს სურათები და თქვენც გიზიარებთ. იმედია თქვენც ისევე გაიღიმებთ როგორც ახლა მე ვიღიმი :)

1. Catbus :) Friend with everybody who believes that there is the furry and cute Catbus, who can take the passengers through the forest, cites and fields without touching the gourd.

2. Catbus again :)3. Special bus stop for the Cutbus
5. Biiig smiling Totoro and small not smiling one:) When the small one grows, it will smile as well, I promise.
6. And once again, biiig, soft, kind and always smiling Totoro.
Totoro is one of my favourite personages. I am in love from a very firs minute when I first saw it. :) I have even got from my Japanese friend. :) If I am sad or upset, I look at Totoro, and feel good becasue it is smiling all time, and I smile together with it :)

3 comments:

Anya said...

So so so so lovely
and cute :))))))))
I love the bus Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....

clown said...

very lovely <3

Deepak Acharya said...

so cute :)