Nov 25, 2009

სანტასაგან მიღებული წერილი :D :D

ნატომ დადო ფეისბუქზე და მეც ვდებ აგერ ჩემ ბლოგზე. პასუხი სანტასადმი მიწერილ წერილზე:
Rudolph licked this stamp personally!  Of course, he made a mess of the screen! Silly Rudolph!

Gesundaberget
79290 Mora
Sverige


Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Dear Katten,

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from G.! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in G.? I hear they like visiting G. because there's a special girl by the name of Katten that lives there! (*wink*).

Hey, look what I found in my mailbox!Well tickle my whiskers, Katten! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 00 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Did you really ask if Santa was real? Yes, Katten, I exist just as surely as love, imagination and the spirit of childhood do. I have lived for a very long time because people of all ages have kept me in their hearts. And even if the way you think of me changes over time I hope you will always keep my spirit with you.

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. you as a Christmas present; 2. Rudolph as a Christmas pet and; 3. biiiiiiiiiiig box of chocolate. May all your Christmas wishes come true!What wonderful presents! I really wish the elves could make enough presents for everyone because I know they are always a little sad if they can't. I hope you won't be sad Katten if I can't bring you everything you want because everyone here really wants you to have a very Merry Christmas!

Well, I better go feed the reindeer and polish Rudolph's nose with nose wax. Have to make sure everything's ready for the big day! Take care Katten and don't forget to come back and visit me here at Email Santa.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 30 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Your Holly, Jolly Friend,
Jultomten


თუ თქვენც გაგიჩნდათ სანტასათვის მიწერის სურვილი, არ დაიზაროთ და აგერ ამ ლინკიდან მიწერეთ - წერილი სანტას

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mivwere chemi garyvnili survilebi :D

Natalia said...

ეე, რა მაგარია, ეხლავე მივწერ მეც! :ჯამპ:

Tomushka said...

Natalia - pasuxi daidos shen blogze :D

Natalia said...

Tomushka, ვცდილობ დავდო, მაგრამ ფოტოებიანად როგორ ვქნა? ანუ, პირდაპირ არ შეიძლება დავდო? რომ არ ვაკოპირო ზედმეტად..

Tomushka said...

Natalia - ui ki ar vici. me pirdapir chavakopire :(