Aug 26, 2009

Math problems?

Today I want to write about mathematics. In my opinion there are two groups - 1. People who can understand Math word problems and 2. people who have not idea about mathematics at all and need Math help.

I think there are lot of college students (and not only) who need help with solving Math problems that's why I want to talk about one very useful site: TutorVista . On the site you can get Algebra help and Math answers . With help of TutorVista you can get monthly tutorial for a very nice price. With this tutorial you can learn step by step how to solve Algebra word problems as well as Math word problems

I hope that the info is very useful for you! Good luck with your studying.

2 comments:

exposemaximum said...

Oh I am so poor in math, just I can't explain :)

Tomushka said...

:P