Apr 27, 2009

From Fiction to Reality

O my dear, I am surprised and surprised very much. I bet you have seen films or read fiction books where instead of keys are used finger prints. How could I imagine that this was really possible!!! I am talking about a keyless lock

Why are keyless lock so special you can ask me. Well, there are lot of reasons why I like them: first nobody can steal our keys becasue they are our fingers :) just imagine the keys are with us all the time, we are not worried that we gonna loose them, that we can forget them somewhere etc. Is not is fascinating? If we loose our keys we have to change all the locks of our houses; that costs much money and needs time, but if we have those nice keyless lock how can we loose anything at all?

Well only if someone steals our fingerprints :P :P.

No comments: