Mar 10, 2009

Lights for my apartment :)

I think I have written that we have moved into a new apartment. We have bought furniture, painted walls and now it is time to buy lights for the apartment. If you have gone thought this, then u know that in shops everything is really expensive so that's why we have decided to get everything from online shops. So I've started to google and find one shop what looks interesting and not expensive.

The shop's name is Farrey's and have quiet nice assortment of different kind of lightning for interior and exterior. I liked several of them and now I am going to show them.

1. This lamp I think for dining room , is is from the George Kovacs Lighting collection.





2. For the bedroom, I found wall lamps from Forecast Lights and Lighting Accessories





3. And for living room, I think this Minka Lavery lightning is going to be just perfect

1 comment:

iasamani said...

i like the second one
really good ))